Tech Tools: Wedding Planning Made Easy
The digital age is upon us, and we are taking full advantage. Breaking the bounds of customary thought, wedding planning has joined the league of innovative, easy access services available to you from the comfort of your living room. We surely like our breakfast in bed, among other low stress lifestyle luxuries! So, we thought we’d pay it forward with our picks of today’s top wedding coordination apps to take the stress out of your big day, helping you plan like a pro!
1. Wedding Happy: What’s better than a free application that helps brides-to-be keep track of all things matrimony. It’s like having your own personal wedding assistant at your fingertips! Wedding Happy takes you through the wedding planning process step-by-step. No need to be overwhelmed even if you have a short time to plan. With features like push notifications, alarms, and timelines, keeping track of your to-do list is a breeze!
2. All Seated: Create a virtual layout of your venue to get the most realistic idea of your seating arrangement. See a variety of floor plans seating up to 250,000 guests which definitely gives you room to mix, match, and rearrange your attendees. Guest list management and DIY seating chart, with a 3D designer tool that lets you create your own tabletop! Plus, sign up is free!
3. Blueprint Wedding Registry: Keep guests in the loop about all of the amazing goodies that you’d like. No shame here! Blueprint allows you and gift givers to set up accounts, making gift giving as easy as 1-2-3. Build a registry website with awe-inspiring, customizable templates. Shop top brands or import your favorite retailer, adding gifts as you go at the click of a button. Whether an RSVP is for two or three, guests can confirm their attendance, make meal selections, all in real-time updates. No surprises here!
4. Zeekit: This app definitely reminds us of Cher Horowitz in Clueless circa 1995 picking out school clothes with her virtual dressing room. Alleviate the headache of wedding dress fittings, by uploading your picture, or using a model of a similar build as you to the Zeekit app for a digital styling experience. When you like what you see, simply navigate to the online boutique and make your purchase. It’s that simple! Download it on the App Store or Google Play now! Zeekit
5. Edjing 5: This is basically the coolest thing since sliced bread, mobile DJing by pretty much anyone. An extensive library with all of the capabilities of a live DJ (think scratching and audio effects!), link your app to your favorite streaming services and databases for a one of a kind playlist that your guests will be ready to boogey down to all night long!
Are you bursting with ideas? So are we! Let’s start planning!
-The Elegance in Bridal Show