Frequently Asked Questions
What time should I arrive for the bridal show in order to receive the door prizes?
We recommend arriving 1 or more hours prior to each show to wait in line for door prizes. We cannot guarantee that you will receive them because it depends on how early the other attendees arrive but this is the normal time for most brides.
Sometimes, because of a large attendance there is a long line. Please be patient and understand that we will move you through the line as quickly as possible.
Does your honeymoon trip giveaway require timeshare tours? The honeymoon trips we give away do not require timeshare tours or any sales pitch.
How can you give away so many door prizes?
All door prizes are real. We have many sponsors who partner with our shows to provide you prizes.
Are there any fees associated with the trips?
Most trips require a refundable deposit and taxes to be paid when you book the trip. Most trips are good for up to 4 people. The deposit ranges from $25-$50 and the taxes are $12-$30 a day.
What should I expect to see at the show?
You should expect to see local wedding exhibitors. The exhibitors include everything from bridal gowns to honeymoon providers. We also offer a fashion show for the entire wedding party, bridal show specials from local vendors, samples of cakes, wedding trends, catering, a seminar to help with your planning, free bridal magazines and giveaways.
1. Bring labels with your first and last name, fiance name, wedding date, mailing address, email, daytime and evening phone number, and venue location to save time filling in registrations.
2. Bring your date book to schedule appointments with exhibitors you really like and a notebook to write down vendors you want to contact later.
3. Bring a camera or use your cellphone to take pictures of cake ideas, dresses or other things you like.
4. Wear comfortable shoes and clothing.
5. Bring a sample swatch of your wedding colors to match colors.
6. Have fun!!
How many exhibitors participate in the bridal shows?
Our shows typically have 30-50 exhibitors. We offer an intimate environment where you can talk to wedding professionals and see if they are a good fit for your wedding.
Why should I attend your bridal show if I already attended one?
If you have the time it is great to attend multiple shows. Every bridal show is different. Each show has different exhibitors, different activities, specials and giveaways.