The Budget: How to Save Money When Planning Your Wedding
August 30th, 2018 | 0 comments | Weddings
1. Make your own wedding invitations
2. Make your own wedding centerpieces.
3. Be your own DJ! A laptop and a good set of speakers will go a long way.
4. Opt for an at home or outdoors wedding!
5. Try tuxedos rentals or coordinating colors.
6. One word: Consignment
7. Cater the event yourself
8. BYOB… literally! Provide your own wine and spirits!
9. Get creative! Do your own table decor. Stores like TJ Maxx Homegoods and Ikea have great options for stylish designs.