The Budget: How to Save Money When Planning Your Wedding
- Make your own wedding invitations
- Get companies to sponsor your event. Many business are willing to provide catering, decor, and gifts/favors in exchange for placing their advertisements in your wedding.
- Be your own DJ! A laptop and a good set of speakers will go a long way.
- Opt for an at home or outdoors wedding!
- Try tuxedos rentals or coordinating colors.
- One word: Consignment
- Cater the event yourself
- BYOB… literally! Provide your own wine and spirits!
- Get creative! Do your own table decor. Stores like TJ Maxx Homegoods and Ikea have great options for stylish designs.
Leave your comments & suggestions